Many people choose to play it safe with the color of the interior of the house. Neutral colors, such as white and beige are always relied upon so that they are easily integrated with any color furniture. Unfortunately, the neutral color can end with a boring image. Then, why not try switching to a colorful background for your home?
7 This Home Design With Colorful Background Will Bring Your Room To Life
The use of colorful backgrounds is quite dangerous because if applied excessively can create the impression of tacky and stuffy. However, with the right application, a colorful background will not look excessive, but rather aesthetic and charming.
To make a different look, make a combination of red, orange, and wood motifs. Leave some of the doors white to maintain a minimalist impression. To maximize this colorful background, you can also add wall shelves with the same color as the cabinet.
- 6 Wall Decorations For Children Maximize The Imagination And Creativity In Your Room
- 6 Bedroom Wallpaper Ideas That Will Give You Become Perfect
- 6 Dining Room Wallpaper Ideas That Give A Cozy Look
- 7 Living Room Wallpaper Ideas That Will Give You The Best Style
- 8 Kitchen Wall Decorative Shelves That Are Really Soothing For Your Space
Walls that have been peeled can be transformed into life again with a colorful abstract background for your room. The peeling part doesn’t need to be polished again with other materials because you can directly overwrite it with colorful wall paint or colorful background.