The design of the living room should be made as comfortable and beautiful as possible so that residents can enjoy food well, even though its size is tiny. Well for those of you who have a small dwelling, of course, have to think extra and creative so that the furniture used does not take up much space.
7 Space Saver Furniture Ideas Your Minimalist Living Room Needs
For those of you who have problems with the minimalist living room size, try this one inspiration. Use glass as a wall as well as a window on one side of the room. For furniture, it is enough to use one large sofa and several medium-sized chairs.
Choose furniture with lighter pieces, such as dark chairs to provide additional seating. This will give more space to your simple living room than inserting two sofas that have a larger volume.
- 6 The Idea Of Adding Wooden Furniture To Your Home That Wants To Look Perfect
- 6 Retro Furniture Ideas For Minimalist And Modern Spaces
- 7 Furniture Trends For Minimalist Homes That You Will Meet in 2020
- 6 Basic Home Ideas With Furniture Upgrades For You
- 7 Classic Home Furniture Ideas With Shakes And Stones
Small spaces usually lack storage space. When decorating a simple living room, adding a cabinet can be a solution because the cabinet can be a bookcase and a cute decoration. Maximize space under the table. Even a small corner can be a place for wall shelves.