The room in a dwelling is not always limited by the wall. You can replace it with a minimalist room divider so that the residence feels relieved, but privacy is maintained. Available in various ways, minimalist room divider generally comes in the form of curtains, folding partitions, and other room dividers.
6 Save Space With Minimalist Room Divider Furniture
But to save space again, try to switch the function of furniture that is already in the dwelling to become a minimalist room divider that doubles. For example, to limit the bedroom area with a toilet or bedroom area with the work area at home.
Make this wardrobe facing the bedroom area and give space between the mattresses so that the lid can be opened easily. You can also use an open wardrobe like the inspiration above as a minimalist room divider to save more space.
- 7 Space Saver Furniture Ideas Your Minimalist Living Room Needs
- 6 The Idea Of Adding Wooden Furniture To Your Home That Wants To Look Perfect
- 6 Retro Furniture Ideas For Minimalist And Modern Spaces
- 7 Furniture Trends For Minimalist Homes That You Will Meet in 2020
- 6 Basic Home Ideas With Furniture Upgrades For You
The design is very minimalist with various size screens. Minimalist room divider in the form of a display rack is suitable for minimalist homes. Its function is to limit the bedroom area and lounge. If you can find a display shelf with a cupboard at the bottom it will be even better. The reason you get additional storage space so that housing becomes more presentable.